Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.701 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 645,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 262,169 ₦ (RM2,989) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)