Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.415 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 639,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 265,243 ₦ (RM3,000) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)