Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 88.666 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 697,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 282,451 ₦ (RM3,186) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 2 hours ago)