Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.805 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 731,299 ₦ (10,785TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)