Cost of living in Kollam, India vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.068 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 197,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 71,089 ₦ (₨14,028) in Kollam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)