Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04429 NGN / UZS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 89% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 693 ₦ (15,648 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)