Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04628 NGN / UZS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 89% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 751 ₦ (16,223 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)