Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.270 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 28% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,621,882 ₦ (¥496,048) in Kobe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)