Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.588 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 145,839 ₦ (RM1,684) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)