Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.588 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 30,191 ₦ (2,222₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)