Cost of living in Kirov, Russia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.491 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 167,397 ₦ (руб 30,488) in Kirov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)