Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22308 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,591,773 ₦ (7,135,532 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)