Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.080 NGN / XCD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 659,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 355,404 ₦ (EC$2,671) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)