Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.338 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 70% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 219,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 65,121 ₦ (1,699 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)