Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.707 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 143,467 ₦ (18,616 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)