Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.000 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 76% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 20,843 ₦ (1,042 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)