Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.111 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 75% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 22,932 ₦ (1,140 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)