Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.941 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 454,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 132,759 ₦ (10,258₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)