Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.729 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 33% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 404,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 271,024 ₦ (﷼ 2,802) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)