Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00825 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 248,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 94,679 ₦ (﷼ 11,472,252) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)