Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 111,911 ₦ (﷼ 13,024,219) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)