Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00865 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 212,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 87,286 ₦ (﷼ 10,096,685) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)