Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.268 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 380,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 136,048 ₦ (107,313 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)