Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.942 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 106,993 ₦ (1,447TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)