Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.226 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 586,331 ₦ (¥181,755) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)