Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.223 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,360 ₦ (¥1,042) in Katsuta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)