Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.906 NGN / CZK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 671,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 308,673 ₦ (19,407 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)