Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00865 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 563,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 203,527 ₦ (﷼ 23,542,574) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)