Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 71% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 88,049 ₦ (86,482 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)