Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.041 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 71% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 93,663 ₦ (89,974 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)