Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.328 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 621,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 282,444 ₦ (RM3,234) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)