Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.746 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 671,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 303,987 ₦ (RM3,504) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)