Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08866 NGN / KHR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 17% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 4,998 ₦ (56,368 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)