Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.599 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 55,641 ₦ (966TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (36 minutes ago)