Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 75% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,399 ₦ ($3.90) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)