Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 75% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,458 ₦ ($4.02) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)