Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.226 NGN / ZMW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,063,296 ₦ (29,352 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)