Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.011 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 797,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 383,069 ₦ (﷼ 3,949) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)