Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.420 NGN / SSP *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,660,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,204,398 ₦ (497,693 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ushuaia costs ARS $849,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)