Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.486 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 900,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 341,918 ₦ (RM3,908) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)