Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.526 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 814,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 310,411 ₦ (RM3,506) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)