Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.667 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 879,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 327,211 ₦ (RM3,776) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)