Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.230 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 662,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 260,158 ₦ (R$ 2,791) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (32 minutes ago)