Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.732 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 205,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 88,221 ₦ (₨32,292) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (42 minutes ago)