Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 427.851 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 671,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 345,399 ₦ (€807) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)