Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.018 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 620,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 312,922 ₦ (€758) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)