Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32235 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 568,783 ₦ (₩1,764,515) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)