Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 165,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 57,871 ₦ (﷼ 6,721,687) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)