Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 408.263 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 268,295 ₦ (€657) in Ioannina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)