Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.220 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 27% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 4,078 ₦ (¥1,266) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)