Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 361.320 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 545,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 220,494 ₦ ($610) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (41 minutes ago)