Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.802 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 73% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 4,090 ₦ (₨1,459) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)