Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.056 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,981 ₦ (E£ 99) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)