Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.722 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 541,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 251,239 ₦ (21,433 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)