Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.716 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 605,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 283,140 ₦ (24,167 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)