Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.730 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 898,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 420,501 ₦ (35,849 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)