Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 174.360 NGN / BYN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 213,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 72,282 ₦ (415 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)