Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.106 NGN / SBD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 30% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,138,104 ₦ (25,232 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)