Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.310 NGN / HKD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,450,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 4,092,549 ₦ (HK$88,373) in Hong Kong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)