Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.704 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 72% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 8,916 ₦ (12,667 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)