Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 73% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 8,670 ₦ (12,289 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)