Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.842 NGN / GHS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 846,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 336,538 ₦ (GH₵4,437) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (38 minutes ago)