Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.286 NGN / GHS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 844,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 336,653 ₦ (GH₵4,472) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)