Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.919 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,340 ₦ (₨679) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)