Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.268 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 527,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 262,089 ₦ (€627) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)